How to uninstall Webroot Antivirus on Windows
Here is how you can remove the software you are using the Windows-
- Go to the Start button and then go to the Properties or Settings option related to your Windows.
- As you open the option, you can see a host of options flashing on the screen. Select the Control Panel option that is underneath the screen.
- Once you visit the Control Panel, you can see an option tabbed as “Programs”.
- As you reach there, click on the Remove/Uninstall option that is given underneath the option. Just click on the uninstall option and once you click on it, the screen will ask you whether you want to uninstall the program. Choose the option to remove the software completely from your system.
- Then the uninstaller will pop up on the screen. Just click on the option to uninstall and erase all the data related to webroot.com/safe.
- Once you agree that you want to completely remove the software, just click on Accept and you software program files will be deleted in a short space of time.
This is how you can remove the software on the Windows OS